Difficult times are tough, strong leaders are tougher. During the COVID-19 crisis, many businesses have lost thousands of dollars while furloughing millions of workers. While some companies’ first instinct may be to cut costs to marketing, there are several reasons why that should NOT be the case.
Consider utilizing your current digital tactics, and pivoting them to accomplish a different goal: adjusting to quarantine and servicing your customers through different avenue. In this informative webinar we discuss the current digital marketing landscape and the reasons you should pivot your marketing during a crisis.
WATCH NOW BELOW:
- Inbound Marketing For Manufacturing: 8 Steps You Need To Take
- Pivot Your Marketing After Pandemic [Watch]
- 3 Simple Ways To Update Your Website
- Marketing Planning: Starting Early Is The Key To Success
- Logo Design: 5 Things You MUST Consider
- Facebook Dating? You Need To Know About These Changes
- Cannabis Marketing in 2020: Do’s and Don’ts
- 6 Marketing Metrics Your Boss Actually Cares About
- Search Engine Optimization and Social Media
- How To Create Landing Pages That Convert